These general terms and conditions of use apply to all users of the Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd website (the Site). By viewing and using the Site, you will be deemed to agree to the following terms and conditions of use and the Privacy Statement without qualification. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions then you must stop accessing and using the Site.
1. Copyright and Limited Reproduction Notices: The contents of the Site are the copyright of Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd or suppliers to it. No part of the Site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose and you are not permitted to incorporate the material or any part of it in any other work or publication (whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form) without the prior written consent of Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd. No part of the Site may be reproduced, transmitted or stored (including in any other website or other electronic form) except that you may print, or download to your hard drive, extracts from the Site only for your own personal or internal business use.
2. Linking: The contents of the Site may include links to third-party materials (Linked Sites). Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd will not be responsible for the contents of any Linked Site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you from accessing, using, relying on or trading with third parties. These links are provided to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd's endorsement of the Linked Sites or any association with their operators. Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd reserves the right to prohibit links to the Site and you must remove or cease any link at Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd's request. You will not frame any part of the Site material (whether by including advertising or other revenue generating material or otherwise).
3. Subscription: To become a Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd subscriber, you must complete the registration process by providing Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the subscription form. Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd reserves the right to reject any application for subscription.
4. Disclaimer: The material provided on the Site has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation or needs of any individual users; it is a general service only and is not intended to be legal advice. Whilst reasonable care has been taken to ensure the information contained on the Site is accurate and the opinions given are fair and reasonable, Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd does not give any warranty of accuracy, reliability or fitness for any purpose of the information contained on the Site.
5. Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by law, Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd excludes all responsibility and liability in relation to the Site and Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd will not be responsible for errors, omissions or misstatements or be liable for any loss or damage however caused. Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd reserves the right to change the information on the Site at any time.
7. Law: This is a New Zealand website, therefore the laws of New Zealand apply and users submit to the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
8. Contact: If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the Site or these terms and conditions please contact Integrated Technology Solutions Ltd.